Game and fish forms

Regulations & Applications
  • Watercraft Registration Application [PDF]
    The Watercraft Registration Application form must be completed for a new watercraft registration and a transfer of ownership.
  • Watercraft Bill of Sale [PDF]
    “Bill of sale” means a written agreement transferring ownership of a watercraft and listing the following: the name of the buyer and seller; the manufacturer of the watercraft sold, if known; the hull identification number, unless exempted by R12-4-505; the purchase price and sales tax paid, if any; and the signature of the seller.
  • Watercraft Letter of Gift [PDF]
    This form is required to transfer the watercraft registration upon gifting it to another person.
  • Watercraft Lienholder Notification [PDF]
    This form is required when the watercraft to be registered has a lien on it, such as a bank loan. The lien holder will and must be notified of the attempted watercraft registration.
  • Watercraft Certification of Loss [PDF]
    This form is required to report and request replacement for lost or damaged registration or decals issued to AZ or Hull Identification number.
  • Arizona Residency Requirements [PDF]